7th November 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate through M.A.(Holistic Child Development) course?

Can I know what kind of jobs are there for a candidate who is doing M.A. in Holistic Child Development program? I am interested to study this course but I don't know about the job opportunities. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes/job opportunities in MSc Child Development?
  2. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients
  3. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  4. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma in Port Management & Development candidate?
  6. Which entrance exam is need to be cleared for Child Development Project Officer post?
  7. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  8. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  9. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  10. Scholarship in 11th class after 8.8 CGPA in 10th?
  11. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  12. What are the vacancies available in government sector for B.Arch candidates? -- [New]
  13. Is Zoology Better for B.Sc. course or Anthropolgy?
  14. What job opportunities are in abroad for B.Sc. degree holders in Human Development field?
  15. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  16. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  17. How to apply for Integrated Child Development Services? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?
  18. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
9th November 2016, 01:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through M.A.(Holistic Child Development) course?

M.A.(Holistic Child Development) is a post graduate social work course which is 2 years long. With this course you can learn many things related to child development and can get respectable jobs with good salary options.

Here are some of the job positions which you can apply after completing this course:

> Speech Language Pathologist.

> Occupational Therapist.

> Special Auditor.

> Resource Manager.

> Main Teacher/Assistant Teacher.
9th November 2016, 02:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through M.A.(Holistic Child Development) course?

M.A.(Holistic Child Development) is a post graduate social work course which is 2 years long. With this course you can learn many things related to child development and can get respectable jobs with good salary options.

Here are some of the job positions which you can apply after completing this course:

> Speech Language Pathologist.

> Occupational Therapist.

> Special Auditor.

> Resource Manager.

> Main Teacher/Assistant Teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?