1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of M.Sc(IT)?

Hi, I have done BCA last year. Now I will do M.Sc(IT). Please tell me the jobs available through this M.Sc(IT) course. Please let me know about the opportunities asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  3. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  4. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of M.Sc(IT)?
  5. What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without?
  6. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BA course?
  9. Will there be job opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Life Science)?
  11. Job opportunities in India for a candidate after completion of MS from Germany?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc(IT) for Diploma Software Engineering student? -- [New]
  13. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BCCA course?
  14. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  15. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  16. Job opportunities for a candidate through Diploma in Graphic Design course?
  17. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  18. What are the jobs available for MPC students after completion of intermediate or degree?
12th March 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of M.Sc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done BCA last year. Now I will do M.Sc(IT). Please tell me the jobs available through this M.Sc(IT) course. Please let me know about the opportunities asap.

Candidates after completion of MSc (IT) can work in various areas like Banking, BPOs, IT companies, Manufacturing, Railways, Marketing, Education, Finance, Automobiles, etc. They can work as Software Programmer, Multimedia Programmer, System Administrator, Application Programmer, Information Architect, Information Systems Manager, Information Technologist, Database Administrator, Web Designer, System Administrator, etc. Candidates with very good skill and technical knowledge can find jobs in various organizations. The scope for the MSc (IT) is high in the above mentioned areas.
12th March 2018, 12:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities available after completion of M.Sc (IT) course:

There are several job opportunities after successful completion of Master of Science in Information Technology course. You may find employment opportunities in both government as well as private sectors. Some of the government organizations include,

<> Staff Selection Commission
* CGl, CHSL, MTS recruitment's.
<> Indian Railways
* NTPC Non Technical Recruitment
<> Banking sector (IBPS)
* Clerical Cadre, Probationary officer/ Management Trainee
<> Public Service Commission Recruitment
<> Union Public Service Commission
* IPS/ IAS/ IFS..etc.,
<> India Post recruitment..etc.,

Besides these, you may also find job opportunities in small scale industries, MNC companies (software companies)..etc., for some of the posts namely Web Developer, Software Engineer, IT consultant, Information Security Analyst, Computer Programmers, Systems Support Administrator, IT consultant, Interface Engineer..etc.,
12th March 2018, 03:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Jobs after completing M.Sc(IT) are as follows:-
Lecturer
Scientist
BSNL
MTNL
UPSC
SSC
Bank
Railways
Consultants
12th March 2018, 04:48 PM
ranu shahi

Jobs after completing M.Sc(IT) are mentioned below so just have a look:-

Scientist
BSNL
MTNL
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
Lecturer
Teacher
SSC
LIC
IB
Banking
Railways
Consultants
Junior Consultants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?