16th July 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years of study of Agriculture and Horticulture?

sir, i want to know about job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years study of agriculture and horticulture and about how to study in that 4 years and i want to know complete details about that course

13th January 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years of study of Agriculture and Horticulture?

how much cut off to join the horticulture in mbc cassete?
16th September 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years of study of Agriculture and Horticulture?

what much we could get salary after compliting 4 years of horticulture course
16th September 2013, 08:49 PM
manikantayenni

Location: venkayyapeta(village),korlakota(post),amadalavalasa(mandal),srikakulam(distict)

Typically, a BSc in Agriculture is a four-year course, though some ... and specific quotas for the state, central, general and reserved candidates. ... The broad arena of options available through this entrance exam ... You can immediately get a job after a BSc or pursue higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?