2nd October 2011, 01:30 PM
dvrajesh

Job Opportunities for ICWAI Freshers in Excise, Customs, Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments?

dear sir/madam
my name is rajesh a qualified cost accountant and also graduation in commerce. i want to know the opportunities for icwai freshers in excise, customs, sales tax, income tax departments.

29th December 2011, 07:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for ICWAI Freshers in Excise, Customs, Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments?

Its not possible to get any job directly with government of India. In order to get jobs with Excise, Customs, Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments you have to appear for the exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission for the Graduate Level Examination for recruitment for various subordinate services like the Assistants Grade, Inspectors of Income Tax and Central Excise, Divisional Accountants, Auditors, etc. The minimum eligibility is a bachelors degree in any discipline and age limit is between 18 years to 27 years depending upon the post you are applying for.
17th March 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for ICWAI Freshers in Excise, Customs, Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments?

if there is any scope of outsourcing in excise and custom dept for cost accountant?
4th May 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am in ca final and i want a job in CAG as staff or sale tax ,inmome tax and other revanue service in indian goverment.if it possible suggest me.
2nd July 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a housewife with an MBA degree from IGNOU, now i want join an ICWA or CS course further. My age is 33yrs, please suggest me which course will be better for me.

Rajani.
13th September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m graduat from batchler of fisheries science.and i want to work in custom duty. plz tell me abute releted exams so i can enter where i would like to work..plz suggest me sir.
25th November 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what is selery package after inter on icwai
27th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
i am rajesh mba finance graduate .till now i dont have a finance job.so i want to join in some coure related to finance.pls reply what are all the coures available.
7th February 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate with arts subjects what i should do toy have job in this feild
1st November 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an assistant grade post in excise department? Could you please inform me the procedures. I have completed my B.Com and doing icwai inter.
8th November 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed icwai inter,and doing final, I am interested to join custom,service, excise area. What is the posts on which I can apply?What is the entrance for them?
12th December 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am icwa final student appearing for my exams, am I eligible for any post in custom or gst department??What are the exams I have to for the eligibility if any
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?