4th February 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Which source yields the maximum revenue among Income Tax, Properly Tax, Excise Duty and Customs Duty?

Which of the following sources yields the maximum revenue to the Union Government?
(a) Income Tax
(b) Property Tax
(c) Excise Duty
(d) Customs Duty

15th June 2011, 12:05 AM
spms

Default Re: Which source yields the maximum revenue among Income Tax, Properly Tax, Excise Duty and Customs Duty?

Hai

All the above was gaining more incomes to the union government but it was real experience to getting more incomes by the way of income tax..
21st January 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which source yields the maximum revenue among Income Tax, Properly Tax, Excise Duty and Customs Duty?

What percentage must be there in ssc and intermediate?
25th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

April 22 is observed every rear is
16th October 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which of the following sources yields the maximum revenue to the Union Government?
(a) Income Tax
(b) Property Tax
(c) Excise Duty
(d) Customs Duty
c)Excise Duty
26th October 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

please tell the crönoly of taxes
14th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am already a central govt employee and I am eligible for old pension scheme, right now I have got a new job of same scale in central govt. are there any chances of continuing in the old pension scheme. I have 16 years of service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?