8th April 2012, 06:43 PM
gourh

Job prospects for me in government sector after doing BSc in Microbiology at an age of 29 years?

I have done b. sc. in microbiology and I am 29 yrs old. What is the job prospect for me in govt sector

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  3. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  4. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
  5. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector
  7. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  8. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  11. Can I do MSc in Genetics after doing BSc in Microbiology? What are the job prospects?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  13. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  14. How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  16. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  17. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  18. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
17th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects for me in government sector after doing BSc in Microbiology at an age of 29 years?

which career option is best after bsc. microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?