11th March 2011, 11:47 AM
sekh

Jobs after DCST from WBSCTE board?

I just passed dcst from wbscte board. please inform me job for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of West Bengal JEXPO?
  2. Syllabus and previous question papers for recruitment in WBSCTE? -- [New]
  3. When the notification of Poly 40 will be released?
  4. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE
  5. Can I get B.Tech/B.E course after completing polytechnic diploma course via Jexpo? Can I sit for WBJEE,AIEEE or IIT JEE?
  6. Can I join B.Tech course in Civil after passing diploma in Survey Engineering from WBSCTE approved diploma college?
  7. What is the seat capacity in government college in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous 5 years question papers of Computer Science Diploma engineering under WBSCTE?
  9. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  10. Eligibility for the post of Junior Engineer in Railways after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry in 2nd year?
  11. Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?
  12. Website link for video series on Diploma in Electrical Engineering as per WBSCTE syllabus?
  13. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  14. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  15. What is the maximum rank required in Jexpo to get admission in APC Roy Polytechnic?
  16. Percentage required in 10th to apply for JEXPO?
  17. Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in electrical engineering from WBSCTE
  18. Am I eligible to get job if pursuing 10th NIOS Board?
25th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Jobs after DCST from WBSCTE board?

you can get recruited in major companies after some work experience

some companies like infosys, wipro, hcl, etc provide jobs to freshers with good salary package so try to get into them and after getting experience you can go very high in this field
best of luck
25th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

you can get recruited in major companies after some work experience

some companies like infosys, wipro, hcl, etc provide jobs to freshers with good salary package so try to get into them and after getting experience you can go very high in this field
best of luck
8th October 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can I do after completing DEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?