14th January 2012, 06:58 PM
Nitesh saibasu

Jobs in electronics and communication engineering for a B.Tech student who has scored 59% in 1st year?

I am b.tech 2 yr student i got 59% in my 1st year.i want to know that it can creat any problem after compleating my b.tech.please give me suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  5. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  8. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  9. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Which books are best for communication engineering?
  11. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT? -- [New]
  13. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  14. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  15. What is the first year syllabus for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  17. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  18. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
28th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in electronics and communication engineering for a B.Tech student who has scored 59% in 1st year?

i am b.tech first year student of electronic and communication engineering during my study i want job so what can i do to get good job ? I got 71% in my 12th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?