14th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

Hello,
This is Dhivakar. I am studying B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year. I want to get any Central Government jobs which related to my course. So what I should do? I think this is the right time to prepare myself for the exams. So, I need a help from you that what are the jobs available? Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  2. What are the government job opportunities in B.Tech agriculture engineering after 3rd year?
  3. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete details about IES exam?
  5. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  6. Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  8. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  10. Any exams for Aeronautics, Weapons technology, Customs department or any other central government jobs for 3rd year B.E(ECE) student?
  11. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  12. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  14. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  15. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  16. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  17. How to get central wide government job?
  18. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
15th May 2015, 03:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

You can apply for numerous jobs after completing your graduation, but in 3rd year you are eligible for only UES entry that is University Entry Scheme.
UES entry is for the recruitment of officers in India Army, Navy and Air Force. It is an technical entry.
You have to apply online for it.

Please find the attachment for procedure to apply for UES.

After completing your graduation there are many job opportunities in Central Government.

You can apply for following after completing your graduation:

Indian Army, Navy and Air Force : You have to apply for CDS exams after graduation. Candidates in final year can also appear in CDS exams.

SSC CGL : This exam is for different post in different department under central government like income tax, vigilance etc.

Civil Service Exam : This exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS and other government department.

You can also apply for jobs in Indian Railway through RRB recruitment exams.

After graduation there is also job opportunities for Sub Inspector post in CRPF, BSF, Delhi Police etc.
Attached Files
File Type: txt How to apply for UES.txt(1.8 KB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?