22nd May 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Which Jobs I can prefer to join after completion of BA course?

i have completed my ba degree, now i am in search of job but i dont have idea of jobs related on my course... please prefer me any one of the job and give me the information..??

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs shall I prefer to join after completion of BA course from Guwahati University?
  2. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  3. What can i do after passing 12th non medical?
  4. How much is the salary for freshers after finishing BSc Computer Science?
  5. List of PG courses which I can join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Which country should I prefer to join these courses?
  6. How to do MSc Physics?
  7. How can I join BSc Microbiology? What are the jobs available in India? -- [New]
  8. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  10. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  11. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  12. How to get a good job after M.Sc(bioinformatics)?
  13. Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which has a better scope in government sector, MCA or MBA?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  16. Which are the central government jobs applicable for CSE people? I prefer defense, railway and bank jobs
  17. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  18. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
22nd May 2012, 01:10 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Which Jobs I can prefer to join after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my ba degree, now i am in search of job but i dont have idea of jobs related on my course... please prefer me any one of the job and give me the information..??
Since you have completed BA degree you can apply for

1. UPSC :
All Exams exams except IES conducted by UPSC.

For details of UPSC I have provided with attachment.

2. Bank Jobs:
You can also apply for IBPS or individual bank exams conducted every year for post of PO.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc details.pdf(13.3 KB, 117 views)
23rd May 2012, 06:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities after B.A will exist in private and public sector. A clerk/PO post in banks is a good option after BA. It is necessary write bank examination. You can find job openings in Railways if you pas RRB exams. Civil Services is a good option after B.A. Content writing is also a good option. If you want to go in to teaching line, you can choose to pursue B.Ed after B.A. After B.Ed one can apply for teaching posts in schools as well.
25th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i completed my ba(hindi). what courses related that?
21st January 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

im nw studeeng BA corce in 5nal year. after degree i think a join with MBA corse. my combinations are optional kannada.journalism.rural development..so can i go for a that corse.plz sugetion me...
14th July 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am an art loving person and wants to make career in it any options
19th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i complete b a plz sugetion me fr best jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?