8th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Bhaskar bharali

Which kind of Jobs shall I prefer to join after completion of BA course from Guwahati University?

I am simple BA pass from guwahati university. now i am 32 years old. What type of job prefer for me. Please advice me

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can prefer to join after completion of BA course?
  2. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  3. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Which branch should I prefer in IIT Guwahati?
  6. Can I join IIT Guwahati for Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  7. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  8. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  9. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  10. Which engineering to prefer to join NASA in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of material should I read to get through PWD entrance or any other Civil Engineering Jobs?
  12. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of BBM?
  13. What should i to get HR jobs in Kolikata, Guwahati and Assam?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate? -- [New]
  15. List of PG courses which I can join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Which country should I prefer to join these courses?
  16. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  17. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  18. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
26th February 2013, 06:29 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Which kind of Jobs shall I prefer to join after completion of BA course from Guwahati University?

Dear
Since you dint mention specifically in which subject you passed B.A . I am here giving you some common job opportunities for B.A graduates.
B.A graduate can find opportunities in Customer Care in BPO / Call Centers. Teaching jobs are also available to B.A graduates.It also depends on the subject in which the person has pursued the B.A course. B.A with psychology or regional language won't offer any job prospect but B.A with English literature can fetch you a job as a content writer also if you really have a good English.
India has plenty of jobs in the market so don't worry.
All the best
26th February 2013, 06:31 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Which kind of Jobs shall I prefer to join after completion of BA course from Guwahati University?

Dear
Since you dint mention specifically in which subject you passed B.A . I am here giving you some common job opportunities for B.A graduates.
B.A graduate can find opportunities in Customer Care in BPO / Call Centers. Teaching jobs are also available to B.A graduates.It also depends on the subject in which the person has pursued the B.A course. B.A with psychology or regional language won't offer any job prospect but B.A with English literature can fetch you a job as a content writer also if you really have a good English.
India has plenty of jobs in the market so don't worry.
All the best
4th July 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA with psychology,sociology,and logic... i really dont have any specific idea wat to do next.. either further studies o good job.. but i analyse myself intrested only with drawings,creativity, crafts... so wat can i do.? wat kind of proffesional jobs im capable related with my intrests... please guide me...! im waiting for reply....
22nd September 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i have completed ba pass at kakatiya unversity poltical science history administrator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?