4th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Hirengpatel

Jobs in Pharma Manufacturing company? What is the scope in it?

I have completed m.pharm (pharmaceutics) from R.G.U.H.S. in 2009 to 2011. I m doing job in pharma manufacturing company.what is the scope for me in USA.

26th December 2011, 01:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Pharma Manufacturing company? What is the scope in it?

In a manufacturing company a Pharmacist can get a job in various field. The opportunities and the available jobs are that of a Quality Assurance Health Manager, Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager , Data Manager, Regulatory Manager, Career in Regulatory bodies, Sales and Marketing, Clinical Research etc. The options are immense and you can opt the branch which interests you and in which you have the required knowledge and skill.
14th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in Pharma Manufacturing company? What is the scope in it?

i am pulate pankaj working in a cipla pharmaceutical in a Quality Assurance officer.i have experience 4.4year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?