29th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs I can apply in Pharma companies if I am physically challenged?

Sir/Mam,

I am handicapped and B pharm qualified person i want job in QC I am given interview in a pharmaceutical companies but all pharma company rejected me because I am handicapt why which type of jobs available for me in the pharma company

31st January 2016, 05:58 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which type of jobs I can apply in Pharma companies if I am physically challenged?

I don't think that these companies should reject you just only because you are handicapped. As this is the violation of the human rights as well as the law And any company doing this is able for the legal offense can can be summoned in the court.

Before getting to all these points, i will like to ask you that for which job profile you are to applying for because job profile also matters with your physical ability. Any job profile that demands any of the physical work, then these kind of job profile is not suitable for the person suffering from natural cause. And he must not offered these jobs, even i am also agree on this.

So, it will be better for you to look and apply for those job profile that do not demand those work which you or your body parts can not do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?