22nd June 2011, 04:31 PM
BrunoNew

Which are the Jr. Colleges offering Bifocal commerce in Mumbai?

Hi, I just gave my 10th std SSC examination and i scored 83% and now I want to take commerce stream. I want to which are the junior colleges in Mumbai that offer Bifocal Commerce. My FYJC admissions are just about to begin so a reply to my question would be much appreciated. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  2. How to get admission in Bifocal? I have just given my SSC exam
  3. Can I get admission in Bifocal after scoring 84.36% in SSC exam? Which college would be the best?
  4. Best colleges for commerce in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which all courses can I do without Maths in 12th Commerce? BBA colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?
  7. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  8. Am I eligible to take BCA after 12th commerce? Colleges in Nagpur, Mumbai and Pune offering BCA to commerce students?
  9. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  10. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
  11. Can I do Bachelor in Mathematics if did 10+2 with Commerce? Colleges offering such bachelor degree in Mumbai?
  12. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?
  13. List of colleges which offer PhD in Commerce and Management in Mumbai
  14. Colleges offering B.Ed course in Mumbai? Date of sale of form?
  15. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  16. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
  17. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
2nd April 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Jr. Colleges offering Bifocal commerce in Mumbai?

junior college subjects in commerce
12th June 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Jr. Colleges offering Bifocal commerce in Mumbai?

I got 93% in ssc. What are the bifocal subjects in commerce stream, I can get in H.R. college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?