11th September 2010, 08:38 PM
itech.Pankaj

Junior Research fellowship (JRF) eligibility for M.Tech. Computer Science Student

Hello Sir.
I am Pankaj.I am doing my M.Tech.in computer Department.Am i applicable to apply for JRF Test?
And is it beneficial for me to apply forJRF ?

13th September 2010, 03:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Junior Research fellowship (JRF) eligibility for M.Tech. Computer Science Student

Hello Friend,
Any individual who hold a masters degree in Computer Science are eligible for Junior Research fellowship (JRF), provided he/she has scored a minimum of 55% in the same. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are eligible with 50% marks.
JRF is available for five years, subject to fulfilment of certain conditions. It is awarded to meritorious candidates from among those who qualify in NET, provided they have opted for it at the time of application.

16th September 2010, 02:29 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Junior Research fellowship (JRF) eligibility for M.Tech. Computer Science Student

If you have 55%marks in general and 50% marks in sc/st category then you will be eligible for JRF.

1st October 2010, 06:16 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii.
Junior Research fellowship (JRF) eligibility for M.Tech. Computer Science Student
provided u have 55% in ur graduation and 50% for sc and St..candidates.

Any individual who hold a masters degree in Computer Science are eligible for Junior Research fellowship (JRF),
JRF is available for five years, subject to fulfilment of certain conditions. It is awarded to meritorious candidates from among those who qualify in NET, provided they have opted for it at the time of application.

good luck.

29th January 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am science student (10 2). I want to enter in reasearch area of science.What are possible ways to enter ?
Is it compulsory to do B.Tech for this or can I do B.Sc. and then Ph. D or is there any other possibilites ?

11th February 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is MCA person elligible for JRF?

27th August 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doin b.e aeronautical 2nd year. it is eligible for me to write JRF ? will IT BE BENEFICIAL? wats the last date for applications ??? how to apply??

31st August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am sumit kumar.I am doing my M.Tech from JNU new delhi.I want felloeship.
please send me details, on my email id- [email protected]

7th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am doing Regular Ph.D Full Time in Computer Science & Engineering. Am i eligible for the post of JRF in some project? Is it posssible that i hold position of JRF and Research Scholar at the same time?

13th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing Msc(physics) 1st year, can i eligible to apply for jrf.plz give details knowledge about Jrf

29th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i m rama persuing m.tech in computer scinece and i want to ask question related to jrf exam.is it necessary to qualify net exam for doing m.tech.please send me details on my id [email protected]

11th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

myself GAURAV and pursuing M.tech(IT) first year,and i have did my btech(IT) with first division. so please tell me that i am eligible or not for jrf exam . Please send me detail on my id [email protected]

15th May 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i am lalitha i complete btech in computer science and engineering and i want to do reasearch on network security domain.the btech student for jrf are eligible or not

2nd June 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between net and jrf examinations?

8th January 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am Mtech in mechanical engineering. Am I eligible for Junior Research Fellowship?? Will it be helpful for me to take admission in Research and Phd programs of various national institutes?? Plz reply

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?