9th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Bhavin Dave

Is KSOU branch approved by AICTE or UGC? Is there any branch or agent in Rajkot?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 10th and I have complited I.T.I.Fitter.I want to do Diploma in Mechanical(Distance Education).I want to know that is that AICTE or UGC approved?and Is there any branch or agent in Rajkot In Gujarat?Please reply.
My Email address is:
[email protected]

23rd February 2012, 07:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is KSOU branch approved by AICTE or UGC? Is there any branch or agent in Rajkot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavin Dave View Post
Dear Sir,
I have passed 10th and I have complited I.T.I.Fitter.I want to do Diploma in Mechanical(Distance Education).I want to know that is that AICTE or UGC approved?and Is there any branch or agent in Rajkot In Gujarat?Please reply.
My Email address is:
[email protected]

The Karnataka State Open University is not approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, however it is recognized by the University Grant Commission and the Distance Council of Education.
Karnataka State Open University do have a study center in Rajkot.

Aarsh Education Zone
c/o Sunmoon Boarding School
Sitaram Chowk,
Near - Alap Royal Palm
Arya Samaj Marg
Mavdi Main Road
Rajkot
7th September 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is KSOU branch approved by AICTE or UGC? Is there any branch or agent in Rajkot?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 10th and I have complited I.T.I.Fitter.I want to do Diploma in Mechanical(Distance Education).I want to know that is that AICTE or UGC approved?and Is there any branch or agent in surat In Gujarat?Please reply.
My Email address is:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?