13th February 2010, 08:03 PM
unregistered

Labour Bureau Investigator, final list of selected candidates for the post of INVESTIGATOR in Labour Bureau on contract?

Can you tell me when final list of selected candidates for the post of INVESTIGATOR in Labour Bureau on contract will be out?????

13th February 2010, 09:23 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Labour Bureau Investigator, final list of selected candidates for the post of INVESTIGATOR in Labour Bureau on contract?

labour bureau investigator final list of selected candidates for the post of investigator will be announced soon .. it'll be better if you clarify with your coordinator
16th February 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Labour Bureau Investigator, final list of selected candidates for the post of INVESTIGATOR in Labour Bureau on contract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep.g.u View Post
labour bureau investigator final list of selected candidates for the post of investigator will be announced soon .. it'll be better if you clarify with your coordinator
If possible pls enquire with official and mail me at [email protected] regarding publication of final list of selected candidates on the basis of interview held during 01.02.2010 t0 08.02.2010 at various centres for the post of INVESTIGATORS on contract in LABOUR BUREAU,MINISTRY OF LABOUR ,GOVT.OF INDIA
11th June 2010, 01:51 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

i can provide you the link which will be definitely helpful to you.
you can go through the link

http://www.labourbureau.gov.in

feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts

thank you ...!!!
11th July 2010, 09:04 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Labour Bureau Investigator, final list of selected candidates for the post of INVESTIGATOR in Labour Bureau on contract?

Hi,

To any kind of query related to Labour Bureau, Do send the query to the official e-mail client of the bureau. given here :
[email protected]
[email protected]
Good luck.
23rd March 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, when will be the list of candidates for interview will be displayed.
18th April 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i which date the result will be displayed of the interview which is held on 4 april 2011 in kanpur foe the post of investigator officer...
27th April 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Labour Bureau Investigator, final list of selected candidates for the post of INVESTIGATOR in Labour Bureau on contract?
30th April 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

3rd May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

14th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

kindly contact me at 9044262452 when reasult have been anounced
4th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can you kindly give me the list of students passed in 2008 and 2009?
16th October 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: about Labour Bureau Investigator

[QUOTE=Gop;124407] hello sir can u tell me the work of investigator in labour bureau department . please tell me what type of questions interviewer asks in interview by the ssc department for the post of investigator
21st February 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please refer me about result of investigator grade-II in labour bureau in ssc chandigarh for which interview held in the month of october 2012
1st March 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

when did the final list of selected students will be shown?
25th October 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,tell me the venue,date and time of the interview for investigators
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?