10th May 2011, 03:25 PM
neerajvikrant

Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology?

can you send me Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology?

4th October 2011, 02:04 AM
romamishra17

Thumbs up Re: Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajvikrant View Post
can you send me Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology?
One can get the last five years question papers from the jnu campus (Administrative building) or from tje book shops near JNU.
12th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology?

please send 5 years quiestion paprs of jnu entrance exame for phd.
email id - [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology?

please send 5 years quiestion paprs of jnu entrance exame for phd.
18th April 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Last 5 years question papers of Pre Ph.D exam of JNU for Biotechnology,life science, molecular medicine?

email id [email protected]
4th May 2013, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the last 5 years Question papers for JNU Biotech Pre-Ph.d entrance exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?