30th July 2016, 09:41 PM
Abdur Razzaque Mollah

Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?

Being a graduate civil engineer, I want to pursue the M.Sc Real Estate valuation distance course at Annamalai University. So I want to know:
1.Last date of submission of application for the current session 2016-17
2.If last date is over then when the application is to be submitted for the next session?
3. Admission procedure/criteria
4. Total fee for the full course

Regards

Abdur Razzaque Mollah
BE(Civil)
Jaleswar, Dist:-Goalpara, Assam
Email ID- armollahbl@gmail com
Cont. No. +91-8721941336

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Physics distance education last date? What is the fee structure for MSc Physics in distance education in Annamalai University
  2. Admission Details of distance learning program in M.Sc Physics offered by Annamalai University?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  4. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  5. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  7. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  9. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  10. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  11. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  12. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?
  14. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  16. How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?
  17. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  18. Whether PG Diploma in Acupuncture of Annamalai University is a distance course? Fee details of this course?
28th August 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?

I would like to know the details of Msc real estate valuation course of 2017-18 batch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?