12th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam

Sir, Please tell me Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP - PCS exams. No. of some books, covering the whole syllabus, not much books.

My e-mail I.D is [email protected]

Eagerly Waiting of your reply at your earliest

Related Questions:
18th July 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam

Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam

Sir, Please tell me Books and writers of Social Work for UP - PCS exams. No. of some books, covering the whole syllabus, not much books.

Eagerly Waiting of your reply at your earliest
19th July 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam

the best book of public administration of ias or pcs
15th October 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

name of book and writer of public administration and social work for ias and pcs examination
15th October 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

the best book of public administration and social work
of ias or pcs
6th November 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i m 32 year of age working in top pharma company as a manager . sir i want to appear in uppcs exam i need ur guidance for the preparation of exam like which books i shoukd read for pre exam and for mains i want to choose social work and public add.
because both subject r of my interest. i also want to know that social work is a scoring subject or not plz provide list of books of public add and social work. my mail id is [email protected]
7th April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, provide me some good books list on social work in hindi for uppsc exam my email id [email protected]
27th April 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,My name is jerry and i'm going to give my entrance exam for M.A Social Work at Delhi University,So Sir i need your help can you pleas tell me what books would be good to buy for my prepatation for this espically in regarding about social work. pleas sent in this( Email [email protected])
3rd June 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i want 2 know some good books of social work in hindi for upppcs.
my mail id is [email protected]
26th August 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know some good writers book of social work for uppsc mains exam
so kindly mail me my email : [email protected] only hindi sir not for english
22nd September 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, please can you suggest me some books and study material for social work for uppsc exam
29th September 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me knw some books for social work for uppsc mains covering most of syllabus .My email id [email protected]
7th October 2014, 02:07 AM
tanuja_P

I am facing the same problem,which book to refer for social work.If you got the answers please let me know.
15th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please tell me Books and writers and notes of Social Work and defense studies for UP - PCS exams. No. of some books, covering the whole syllabus, not much books. Also please tell me shops,places i can get it..

19th May 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am facing the same problem,which book to refer for social work in Hindi .If you got the answers please let me know.
My E-mail: [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am facing the same problem,which book to refer for social work in Hindi .If you got the answers please let me know.
My E-mail: [email protected]

thanking you.
24th July 2015, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Books author name for uppsc syllabus based subject as social work and management. My email... [email protected]. Plz suggest.
13th December 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly assist me with names of books for SOCIAL WORK to prepare in optional G.S.Paper in UPPSC??
email: [email protected]
26th December 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about books and writer for social work and public administration subjects uppcs.
10th April 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me good books for the whole syllabus of social work regarding pcs examination
10th June 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I read for political science mains optional (uppsc)??
12th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir
I want to know about books and writer for social work and public administration subjects for uppcs preparation.
My Email Id - [email protected]
12th July 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir
I want to know about books and writer for social work and public administration subjects for uppcs preparation.
My Email Id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?