21st March 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for all India Engineering exam? What is the date of the exam held?

I want to know when is the last date for applying for all India engineering exams and when is the date are the exams held?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the All India Food Inspector exam?
  2. What is the date to apply for SLET exam?
  3. How to get a job in the Bank?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  5. Can I apply for Railway Engineering being a candidate of 12th class with Maths? Do girls are eligible for this course? Last date to join this course?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS?
  7. Age limit to write Indian Services Exam? How to apply for it and the important dates of the exam?
  8. When is the PGCET entrance exam? What is the last date to apply?
  9. What is the exam date to apply for Air port Authority of India exam for recruitment of executive engineering electrical?
  10. What is the date of BOE exam? -- [New]
  11. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  12. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  13. When will the IAF exam be held this year? Can I apply for EKT exam? What is the exam date?
  14. Date of GCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of the next PO entrance exam? Last date to apply for the exam?
  16. What s the last date to apply for FIITJEE? How to appear in the exam held by FIIT JEE?
  17. How to apply for NDA II exam which will be held in August?
  18. Where to get offline AIEEE application form near Panvel?
6th November 2015, 06:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for all India Engineering exam? What is the date of the exam held?

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination was an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India.

The important date for all India Engineering exam as given below::::::>>>>>>>

>> Start of Online Application for JEE(Main)
Nov. 2015

>> Closing of Online Application Process
Dec. 2015

>> JEE Main 2016 will be conducted on 06th April, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?