11th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for B.A additional(History) as private student?

What is the last date for doing BA additional (history) as private student ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch
  2. How can I apply for private exam after failing in 12th standard as a PCM student
  3. Can I apply for B.A Maths from Berailly University as a private student
  4. Last date to apply for B.A additional(History) as private student?
  5. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am doing graduation as a private student in Arts Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  7. Last date to apply for B.A through private?
  8. What is the date of filling the 12th private forms in MP? What is the date of it?
  9. Where can I apply for M.A private in DU? Last date to apply? Is there any entrance exam and what is the fee for MA in English stream?
  10. How to get information about 12th class private board exam? What is the last date of form submission?
  11. What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?
  12. Can I apply for Private Jobs if pursuing Lateral Entry Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Starting and the last date of M.Com II private from CSJM university
  14. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  16. Admission procedure for M.A Kathak Dance as a private student?
  17. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  18. Private registration date for Maths Olympiads class 4?
16th January 2012, 02:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for B.A additional(History) as private student?

You query do not specify the name of the institution whose admission dates for BA you are looking for. Without the name of the institution it is not possible to give you the required admission dates. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution as generally admission dates are notified there.
9th August 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

where can i apply for BA.additional[HINDI]as private student? qualification? last date to apply?
10th October 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of B.A. additional history for a private student of kuk university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?