9th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Last date of B.Pharmacy government college admission?

last date b pharmacy government college adimission?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma Courses after B.Pharm:Duration,Fees and Institutes where the Course is available?
  2. Date of exam for admission in government college?
  3. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  5. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling? -- [New]
  6. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  7. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  8. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. How to take admission in government college? I am a B.Com student
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  12. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  13. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  15. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  16. Date of admission for B.Ed course? When will it be announced? Procedure for admission in the government college?
  17. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  18. Date of B.Pharmacy counseling rankwise?
20th July 2015, 01:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of B.Pharmacy government college admission?

** Last date of B.Pharmacy government college admission as given below.

:: Submission of Application : 03.06.2015 to 23.06.2015

:: Admission/Counselling : 03.07.2015 to 05.07.2015

** Eligibility

:: You have must passed in Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

** List of some of the best government colleges for B.Pharmacy:

:: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Delhi

:: Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, Karnataka

:: Government College of Pharmaceutical Science, Calicut, Kerala

:: Government College of Pharmaceutical Science, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

:: Government College of Pharmacy, Satara District, Maharashtra

:: Government College of Pharmacy, Amravati, Maharashtra

:: Government College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

:: Government College of Pharmacy, Amritsar, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?