13th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for B.Ed course? When will it be announced? Procedure for admission in the government college?

what is the date of 2012 admission for B.ed course, when will be announced?what is the procedure to admission in the government college

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  3. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  4. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  5. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  6. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  7. Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?
  8. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  12. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  13. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  14. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  15. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  16. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
30th May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for B.Ed course? When will it be announced? Procedure for admission in the government college?

is 61%enough to pick a place in government b.ed college under sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?