1st May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Last date to fill PET B.Arch entrance test application form?

Can anyone tell me what is the last date to fill PET B.Arch entrance test application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Important date of CG PET exam 2016
  2. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  3. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  4. How to fill application form for MP PET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Military school, Chail?
  6. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  7. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  8. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  9. How can I get the information regarding date and form fill up of MCA entrance exam?
  10. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  11. When can I fill up B.Sc Agriculture entrance test form? Date of test? -- [New]
  12. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  13. What is the date to fill the application form for Assistant administrative officer, UPSC?
  14. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  15. List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam?
  16. What is the date to fill up the form for MPPET entrance exam? What is the website link to apply for the same?
  17. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  18. Date of PET(PhD entrance exam) 2015 in Gujarat
13th May 2011, 10:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill PET B.Arch entrance test application form?

There are many entrance tests for the program of architecture. Normally the last date of submission is in the month of January / February. The test carried out by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The selection is based on the entrance test. There are more details available in the official website.
27th September 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What is exam date of b.arch
21st February 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the last date of c.g pet form to fill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?