19th September 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having completed M.Sc in Bioinformatics this year?

i dhiman chandra paul have completed msc in bioinformatics in this year. I want to do phd in bio-technology .So, can you give me some suggestion to get that.

21st February 2012, 02:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having completed M.Sc in Bioinformatics this year?

To pursue the Ph.D program the eligibility required is a Master's degree in relevant subject or M.Phil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Admission process varies from institution to institution but generally you have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution.And the admission is also based on the performance in the seminar which are generally conducted by the institution after that the candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?