11th February 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Last date for the submission of application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam?

sir , plz inform last date.the application recieve for the mbbs entrence exam

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?
  2. When will I get the application form for AIIMS MBBS?
  3. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  4. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  5. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  6. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  7. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  8. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  9. Date of sale of ASSO CET MBBS application forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. Last date for the submission of application forms for B.Ed Entrance Exam? Where can I get these application forms?
  11. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  12. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date for submitting of MBBS entrance application?
  14. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  15. When would the application forms for MBBS at KPC be given? Date of the entrance exam?
  16. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  17. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?
1st January 2013, 01:19 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir , plz inform last date.the application recieve for the mbbs entrence exam
Dear,

MBBS entrance exam is conducted this year through NEET exam. This exam will held on 5th of May 2013.
You can apply for this exam online. Last date for online application for this exam is 31st December. However you can apply with late fees which is about 1000/- for general candidates till 30th january 2013.

You can give this exam after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology with minimum of 50%.

This Exam will consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The duration of the paper would be 3 hours in which 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.

Prepare well and gve your best.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?