30th January 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of Ph.D entrance exam form?

when was the last date of submmet p.h.d entrance form ..please tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  2. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  3. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  4. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. Details about Ph.D entrance exam form details for MS university, baroda? -- [New]
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  7. From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  8. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  9. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  10. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  11. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  12. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  14. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  15. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  16. Last date of submission of AFMC form? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  17. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  18. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form
1st February 2012, 11:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of Ph.D entrance exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when was the last date of submmet p.h.d entrance form ..please tell me the date for it
You have only mentioned Ph.D entrance exam but haven't provided the name of the university conducting the exam and therefore, it's not possible for us to provide you any information regarding the same.
You should, therefore, re-post your query and mention the name of the university, conducting the entrance exam because there are number of universities in India offering Ph.D program and each of them conduct entrance exam separately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?