3rd May 2011, 04:22 PM

What to do after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

i a girls. My engineering four years ago has been. But I still am not Job. I AM very upset. and no matter and have not course .What to do now. plzzzzzzz help me .

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Can I do M.A Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  8. Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  9. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  10. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  13. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  14. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  16. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  17. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Network and Internet Engineering after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation
1st February 2012, 11:12 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What to do after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i a girls. My engineering four years ago has been. But I still am not Job. I AM very upset. and no matter and have not course .What to do now. plzzzzzzz help me .

You have to choices one is jobs after the completion of degree.public sector unit provide the many job for engineering student

BHEL
NTPC
SAIL
ONGC
IOL
BPCL
HPCL

The another on choice is you may go for higher studies this is very useful to get depth in knowledge and you may invented to many new projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?