31st May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which type of job and salary will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

Which type of job will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology and of what salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  4. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  7. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  9. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  10. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  11. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  12. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  13. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?
  16. Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?
  17. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
31st May 2011, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job and salary will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
there have various kinds of jobs opportunity for biotechnology holders candidate.they can do

1.they can go into the teaching profession.

2.they can do work in food processing industry.

3.they can do agriculture related research works.

4.they can work in pharmacitical industry.

the salary will be 12000-20000/- pm at the starting of joining.

all the best.......
31st May 2011, 03:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job and salary will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

HI,
I GIVE YOU JOB DETAILS:--

* MSc/MTech in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology with at least two years working experience at molecular biology lab.
* Professional knowledge of the theories, principles, methods and techniques for molecular cloning,
* DNA manipulation and genetic analysis is required.
* Hands-on experience in DNA and RNA isolation from human blood, long range PCR, RT-PCR, Real-time quantitative PCR, gel electrophoresis, and other basic molecular biology is preferred.
* Extensive experience on database searching and sequence analysis is preferred.

salary is very good . not mind.....

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE.........
31st May 2011, 03:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI,
I GIVE YOU JOB DETAILS:--

* MSc/MTech in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology with at least two years working experience at molecular biology lab.
* Professional knowledge of the theories, principles, methods and techniques for molecular cloning,
* DNA manipulation and genetic analysis is required.
* Hands-on experience in DNA and RNA isolation from human blood, long range PCR, RT-PCR, Real-time quantitative PCR, gel electrophoresis, and other basic molecular biology is preferred.
* Extensive experience on database searching and sequence analysis is preferred.

salary is very good . not mind.....

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE.........
31st May 2011, 07:10 PM
Pradeeprangar

Post Re: Which type of job and salary will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

U can start ur job with pharma as Qc chemist nd in research RA, others r in food techology ,FMCG,AGRI., etc and get starting with 7-12 thausand PM
31st May 2011, 09:44 PM
venkatgct

Lightbulb Re: Which type of job and salary will I get after doing M.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
friend,

the M.Sc biotech graduate is mainly hired in R&D of any institution to go on with research and innovation..

the pharmaceutical companies mainly hire the prof in INDIA.

considering an M.Sc course, the probation wil b one yr period followed by the job permanency!!

all the best!
31st May 2011, 11:03 PM
Ajya Singh

30th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can I go for medical microbiology or medical biotechnology after completing my Bsc in agriculture?What course should I take during my Bsc?
1st February 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

can i go for biotecnology after hs examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?