16th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?

date of submissionapplication for MBBS entrance 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?
  2. When to get and where to get application forms for JIPMER Entrance Exam? Opening date and closing date of application forms for this Exam? Can I get application forms for this Exam from Karaikal SBI?
  3. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  4. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for AIIMS MBBS?
  5. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  6. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  7. Last date of sale of CPMT entrance exam form?
  8. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  9. When would the application forms for MBBS at KPC be given? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms? -- [New]
  11. Last date for the submission of application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam?
  12. Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  13. Last date for filling forms for CPT Entrance Exam of June 2012?
  14. How to get MBBS entrance exam form? What is the last date?
  15. Last date to submit TANCET exam forms?
  16. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  17. Tentative dates for PGCET Karnataka for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012? When to submit online forms for this?
16th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Steve Jobs_

Default Re: Last date to submit application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?

Last Date to Submit the form of MBBS entrance exam is 5-march-2012 and it will start from 09-Jan.-2012.

Application form can be obtained by cash Rs 1500/- for General/OBC and Rs 1000/- for SC/ST from the following branches of Bank of Baroda; Varanasi-BHU-SS Hospital branch, Ram Katora branch, Orderly bazaar branch; Delhi-Parliament street branch, Nehru place branch, Chowk Shakti nagar branch; Kolkata- College street branch; Lucknow-Charbagh branch; Hyderabad-Main branch, ABIDS circle; Jaipur-DCM branch; Bhopal-TT Nagar branch; Patna-Sri Krishnapuri; Bangalore-Main branch, Prithvi building, KG road; Pune-Darekar heights, 32, Karve nagar.
Good luck.
16th February 2012, 02:27 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to submit application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?

RESPECTED SIR,

I want to know the
date of submissionapplication for MBBS entrance 2012.
16th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

please give information about application form of mbbs and whose submit date in paper so that we can access easily
24th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

WHERE IS ON LINE APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS YEAR 2012 PLEASE GUIDE ON [email protected]
21st April 2012, 07:44 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Last date of application forms submit date is over of the AIIMS entance exam.

So you are apply for the next time.

Last date for Online
Registration of
Applications on AIIMS
Status of Applications
and date of hosting /
Uploading the Admit
Cards on AIIMS
Date of Entrance
Examination : 1st June,

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?