1st December 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit the form of MSc Chemistry in JNU university?

watch is the last date to submit the form of msc chem. of jnu university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  3. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
  4. How to do MSc in JNU University? I have completed B.E in west bengal
  5. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University? -- [New]
  6. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  7. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  8. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  9. Last date of submission of forms for MSc chemistry in Delhi, Pune, Chennai and Kanpur University?
  10. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  11. Is there MSc Chemistry in JNU?
  12. Qualification required for M.Sc (Chemistry) in JNU?
  13. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  14. How to take admission in JNU in MSc Chemistry? I have scored 55% marks in MSc
  15. Last date to submit the MAT exam form in Cochin University?
  16. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  17. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date for submission of application forms for MSc chemistry?
19th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to submit the form of MSc Chemistry in JNU university?

I want to take admission in jnu from MCA or MSC so can i apply for both courses . Tell me the complete procedure for submittingthe forum & when will i apply for it?
6th January 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in jnu in m.sc in organic chemistry. what is the procedure for admission.
28th January 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE OR ENTRANCE EXAM IN JNU IN CHEMISTRY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?