25th December 2016, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

List of Agricultural colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Is it possible to study dual degree B.Tech and M.Tech course?

Hello sir, I am from Bihar and want to study B.Tech in Agricultural engineering. Please provide me list of Agricultural colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Can I do dual degree B.Tech and M.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and procedure to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course?
  2. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for AFCAT after doing B.Tech-M.Tech dual degree course
  4. How to join M.Tech after passing dual degree in B.Tech/M.Tech
  5. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  6. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  7. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  8. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  9. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  10. Am i eligible for placement in US after doing dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  11. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  12. B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree Course in NIT Delhi?
  13. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  14. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  15. List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?
  16. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  17. How to apply for higher studies while pursuing degree in Agricultural engineering? List of courses for which I can apply?
  18. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?