24th February 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma? Can I start working in a job?

What should I do after completion of diploma? Can I start working in a job? Is it a right decision? If so can you please help me out in finding the best job? It will be really helpful if you can help me with the information on this soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  2. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  3. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  5. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  6. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  7. How to start my studies to do B.Tech? I have completed diploma diploma in IT and working in a company from last 3 years
  8. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  9. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  10. Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?
  11. Benefits of joining iGATE as a System Associate for BCA graduate?
  12. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  15. Can i approach towards jobs after completing SCRA?
  16. List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
26th February 2016, 11:42 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma? Can I start working in a job?

It would be better if you have defined from which course you have completed your diploma course.

Yes you can apply for jobs after completing your diploma course but I suggest you to do any other course so that you can get good job.

You can also apply for b.tech. You will get admission in the second year of b.tech and can complete your b.tech in 3 years.
26th February 2016, 11:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma? Can I start working in a job?

You need to take decision as according to your interest and future desire. Since, you have completed your diploma course you are eligible for recruitment in jobs as well as eligible for pursuing higher degree.

If you are interested in jobs, you can appear for various examination conducted for recruitment as Junior Engineer in various PSU's.

But, if you want to study higher degree you can appear for LEET to get admission in better institute for B.Tech/B.E.

So, select the best option as for you according to your aim.
27th February 2016, 12:25 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Diploma passed candidates are eligible for recruitment in Public Sector Undertaking as Junior Engineer, so you are eligible for recruitment.

To get job you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by PSU's. So, if you are interested in it you can prepare for entrance examination for final selection.
27th February 2016, 01:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of diploma? Can I start working in a job? Is it a right decision? If so can you please help me out in finding the best job? It will be really helpful if you can help me with the information on this soon as possible.

Thanks!
The aspirant has two options after Diploma course. One option is to study further i.e. B.E or B.Tech in the same major and the other option is to work after diploma. For studying the B.E or B.Tech you have to apply to the colleges for the lateral entry admission, through which you will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the course. In some states there will be entrance examination for the admission. Regarding the job you can apply for jobs in government and private sector. You can contact your college department also for the same.
28th February 2016, 11:10 AM
monikasiri

After completing any course in diploma,student have 2 options to decide.One is doing a job and the other is studying further.Its better to choose the option based on the stream you are in.There are many job opportunities in both private and government sector after completing diploma.But once you study further like B.Tech or B.E you can apply for better salary jobs in future.You can improve your knowledge and get many more opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?