21st April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

List of all the AIEEE colleges in India? Cutoff ranks for the respective colleges?

can u please send me the list of all the aieee colleges in india according to their ranking and the cut off ranks for the respective colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  2. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  3. What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  5. Can I get a government college after scoring 18165 in MPPET?
  6. Will I get admission in BITS Pilani if I have 79% in 12th standard?
  7. List of colleges which give admission through AIEEE ranks in Tamilnadu?
  8. Will I get electrical branch after securing 1950 rank in General?
  9. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements? -- [New]
  10. Colleges providing Mining course in AP? Cutoff ranks for the colleges especially JNTU Manthani?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur for OBC? List of government engineering colleges that I can get with a score of 49 in AIEEE?
  12. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  13. How to do IIT after passing diploma?
  14. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission after scoring an overall rank of 66598?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  17. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  18. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
29th August 2012, 09:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of all the AIEEE colleges in India? Cutoff ranks for the respective colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u please send me the list of all the aieee colleges in india according to their ranking and the cut off ranks for the respective colleges.
For your reference i have attached a 'pdf' file in which the all the names of the colleges approved by AICTE is mentioned State wise.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aicte-approved-colleges.pdf(78.1 KB, 121 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?