19th September 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do IIT after passing diploma?

i want 2 do iit through diploma is it possilbe...could u please tel me

5th August 2013, 09:43 PM
anjaneyulu.batta505

Default Re: How to do IIT after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[b]All India Engineering Entrance Examination AIEEE [b]
[n]AIEEE doesn't have fixed no. of seaqts. The admissions are based on ranking. Those who get high ranks get good colleges. Even those who don't have good ranks have option to get admission. So, there is no fixed no. of children taking admission in AIEEE.[n]
7th August 2013, 07:40 PM
sunandas37

Default Re: How to do IIT after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes,you will have to appear for JEE and admission will be based on your rank.
unlike in other engineering colleges,you will be admitted to I year in IITs.
good luck to you,don't let that dream of yours die.
=====
further details
ELIGIBILITY FOR JEE-2013

A candidate has to satisfy ALL the eligibility conditions given below:
A candidate can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years. Those who have appeared in JEE in 2012 or earlier are not eligible for appearing in JEE-2009.
Candidates appearing in JEE-2013should have either passed the qualifying examination in 2012 or should be appearing in 2013. They should also satisfy the specific eligibility criteria in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination before October 1, 2012 are not eligible to write JEE-2013.
Candidates should meet the age requirements given below.
Candidates should NOT have accepted admission by paying full fees at any of the IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi or ISMU, Dhanbad, through earlier JEE.

Qualifying Examination
Candidates applying for JEE-2013 , or should be appearing in 2013in any one of the following qualifying examinations.
1. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi; etc.
2.Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
3.Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
4.General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
5.High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
6.Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 system.
7.H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
8.Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
9.3 or 4-year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?