18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Should i do MBA in India or go for IELTS?

Hi, i am simmy. I want to settle in abroad. I am doing my 12th in india. After that i want to do MBA. Should i complete MBA in india or i should go for ilets etc.?

19th October 2015, 12:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i do MBA in India or go for IELTS?

Its your wish whether to pursue MBA course in Abroad or India. Since, you are pursuing 12th standard right now, you cannot pursue MBA course after completion of your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. Since, you are interested to settle in Abroad, I suggest you to pursue MBA course from Abroad Universities, so, that you can find job while pursing your studies and you can settle in Abroad at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?