17th April 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

List of best indian universities which organize Ph.D program finance management

list of the best india university which organize phd program finance management

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  2. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  3. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  4. Which are the topics related to Ph.D program in finance management
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  9. Which topic should I choose related to Ph.D program in finance management
  10. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  11. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  12. How to do Ph.D in management with specialization in finance?
  13. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  15. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
  16. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  17. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
16th August 2015, 02:50 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best indian universities which organize Ph.D program finance management

List of university or colleges

KLE University, Belgaum, India

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, Bangalore, India

Amity Institute of Microbial Technology, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Government Medical College, Kottayam, Kottayam, India

Pearl School of Business (PSB), Delhi/NCR

SJM College of Pharmacy , Chitradurga, India

Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University), Delhi/NCR

NMIMS University, Mumbai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?