31st January 2017, 10:36 AM
aladiyanmurugan

List of best schools in Salem, Tamil Nadu to get admission in 4th standard? What is the admission procedure for it?

Dear sir, I want to admit my child in 4th standard in best CBSE schools at Salem ,Tamil Nadu. Please provide me list of such schools with admission procedure.

31st January 2017, 04:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best schools in Salem, Tamil Nadu to get admission in 4th standard? What is the admission procedure for it?

List of Best School in Salem, Tamil Nadu:-

JR Cambridge School

SKV Higher School

Senthil Public School

Vaggisavri Vidyalaya

Kurunji Higher School

Jaivins School

East Salem Elementary.

Admission Process:-

You have to just reach desired school in which you want to admission your child. Do not forget to take school leaving certificate and marksheet of your child from last school.

Go the admission cell and ask for the admission form and prospects.

Fill up the details and submit the form in the admission cell.

The school will give you the date for the admission test of your child. After passing the admission test your child will be eligible to get admission.
31st January 2017, 11:02 PM
BESTANI
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of best schools in Salem, Tamil Nadu to get admission in 4th standard? What is the admission procedure for it?

Dear Sir,

The procedure of admission is simple.

For the joining of new school previous transfer certificate and study certificate is enough.

The school list of Salem are

Ayush Mann kids school

Green Home metric school

Aerokids - Elampillai

Anandasrmam school

Apple kids international pre school

ARRs matriculation Higher Secondary school.

Ayodhiyapattnam school.

Base Play school

Bharat International school

BVM global

Cluny Matriculation Higher secondary school

Corporation Girls school

Crescent Nursery and primary school.

Emerald Valley Public School.

failr lands kids pre school

First Crop Montessori School.

G.V Higher Secondary school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?