4th February 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

List of books considered beneficial for the preparation of MET(MBA) Punjab?

I want to know book about my preparation of met mba punjab gndu amritsar
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for SAIL? List of books can be considered beneficial for preparation?
  2. How may I get study materials for IAS? List of books that considered beneficial for preparation for the same
  3. List of books considered beneficial for aptitude and interview preparation for MNC companies?
  4. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  6. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  7. List of books considered good for preparation for MBA (IT)?
  8. Books for preparation of Punjab PCS 2015 exam?
  9. How may I get latest placement papers of IT companies? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  10. List of books considered beneficial for aptitude and logical reasoning?
  11. Date of Microbiology in B.S entrance exam in Punjab University? Books to refer for preparation?
  12. How can I do a job in RRB non-technical (T.C) department after completing my UG? List of materials considered beneficial for preparation?
  13. List of books considered beneficial for TCS aptitude and logical reasoning?
  14. List of books for preparation of CLAT?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  16. Important topics and suitable books for preparation of VITEEE? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for JAT Chemistry? List of books considered beneficial for the same? I'm a B.Sc 2nd year student
  18. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
14th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books considered beneficial for the preparation of MET(MBA) Punjab?

how i can prepare myself for punjab met test for mba in 20 days... and i can not join any center for coaching class...so please give any suggestions or recommend any best book for it to get good marks in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?