15th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Important topics and suitable books for preparation of VITEEE?

Sir,
Can you please tell me the important topics which can be beneficial for VITEEE? Can you please suggest me some books for my preparation? Please help me.

18th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important topics and suitable books for preparation of VITEEE?

Important Topics required for VITEEE Exam:

Modern Physics, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Capacitance, Radioactivity, Solids and Semiconductor Devices, Alternating Current, EM waves

Theory of Equations, Indefinite Integrals, Probability, Limits, Differential Equations, Vectors, Parabola, Straight line, Permutation and Combinations, Vectors, Trigonometry, Inverse Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Sequence and Series.

Biomolecules, P-Block Elements, Electro chemistry, Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, Coordinate Compounds, Atomic Structures, Polymers and Redox Reactions.

Best Books required to prepare for VITEEE Exam:

For Mathematics: The Pearson Guide to Objective Mathematics for Engineering Entrance Exams by J K Sharma

For Physics: By Nipendra Bhatnagar

For Chemistry: Hansraj Modi

15 Mock Test and Solved Papers 3rd Edition Book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?