10th September 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

List of candidates who have been declared successful in exam?

please show list of candidates who have been declared successfull in exam

11th September 2011, 03:39 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of candidates who have been declared successful in exam?

your question is not clear. you have not mentioned for which examination you are talking. there are various examination in which some candidates clear the examination and some does not. you should specify for which examination you are looking for list of successful candidates.

for any particular examination you will get result from their official website. there may not be list of successful candidates but if you enter your roll number you will get your result if result is already published.
13th December 2011, 09:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of candidates who have been declared successful in exam?

Hi

Your question is incomplete. You have not mentioned anywhere in your question as which exam results you are talking about.

A lot of entrance examinations are held in India, and then there results are declared either on net or sent by post to those candidates who have been selected.

Please post back, which exam's successful selection declaration you are talking about, and I would certainly get back to your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?