10th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for PG in English? Will the marks acquired for graduation taken into consideration?

What are the admission procedures for pg in english ?will the marks acquired for graduation taken into consideration for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing MA from GNDU, Amristar?
  2. What are the options for under graduation after IGCSE board?
  3. What courses I should take after B.A English graduation?
  4. Procedure of admission in B.Ed? Where will I get admission form? I have completed graduation in English with 56.07%
  5. How can i do Ph.D. in English with 53.5 % marks in MA? Procedure to get loan for this?
  6. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  7. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D in English from NSOU having 57.5% marks in M.A Postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?
  9. Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  13. MA English admission in CMS college?
  14. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU?
  18. Can I do M.A after completing of IIIE exam?
13th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Hours

Default Re: Admission procedure for PG in English? Will the marks acquired for graduation taken into consideration?

many universities are offering the MA in english.
most of the university want 50%in graduation plus atleast 50%in english.
some of the universities offering MA in english
JNU
IGNOU
DEHLI
CCS
ANNAMALAI
AND
Many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?