30th December 2011, 11:57 AM
D.SRAVANKUMAR

List of coaching institutes for junior lecturer?

sir,i want details about coaching centers for junior lectures[
please send me the details

29th August 2012, 03:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of coaching institutes for junior lecturer?

Your query is incomplete as you have not mention anything about your study or the subject or the place where you want to pursue so with this less information we are unable to guide you.So next time please send us your query with full details so that we can show you the right path.

You won't find any institutes offing or coaching programs to become a junior lecturer.
Getting a post in lecturing involves two major components - academic qualifications and experience.

The bare minimum eligibility for getting a post in lecturing is an honors degree. As you would imagine, the more qualifications you have, the better. In my own a Masters the minimum, a PhD is preferred.

ELIGIBILITY TO TEACH IN A UNIVERSITY:
The candidates should be a citizen of Indian. He/She be experienced in the field of teaching and should have acquired a Master’s degree in the subject. In order to teach at a university, candidates require a PhD. To apply in Government colleges, they need to appear in the State Level Eligibility Test and should obtain at least 50% marks. There will be an interview or a written test conducted at the time of selection of the candidates. Those who pass this will be selected for the job.
18th February 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want details about one of the best coaching centers for junior lectures subject in telugu
please send me the details

[email protected]
18th February 2013, 06:08 PM
kvs212011

hai...
List of coaching institutes for junior lecturer:

**Paradigm Coaching Center.
** Sree Bashan.
**Wings Educational Institutions.
** Siva Kasi Bala Tripura Sundari Coaching Center.
** Naidu Study Center.
**Vision Institute.
**Satyam Study Circle.
**Siva Kasi Bala Tripura Sundari Coaching Center..
22nd October 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching center for junior lecturer in hyderabad
23rd November 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is best coaching centre for Junior Lecturers general studies and physic in APPSC Entrance exam -2013
24th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best choching center for junior lecturer in zoology please send me sir
3rd November 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i know the list of best coaching centres for JL in tirupati for telugu.I did M.A telugu.If in tirupati it's not there means can you please provide me the best coaching centre name where ever it's available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?