26th September 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Muslim students can get direct admission in MBBS at AMU without clearing NEET?

I want to know that is there any facility for Muslim students to get admission in AMU MBBS college with less marks in Neet entrance exam?

Related Questions:
16th October 2016, 12:56 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Muslim students can get direct admission in MBBS at AMU without clearing NEET?

All candidate will have to clear National Eligibility cum Entrance test if they want to take admission in any medical college of India either it is AMU or some other medical colleges. In AMU muslim students have certain reservation but they have to clear NEET to get admission in MBBS course.

You should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam to apply for NEET exam.
8th June 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Muslim students can get direct admission in MBBS at AMU without clearing NEET?

My daughter passed 12th exam with 86 PR & clear NEET Exam with 74 PR then what procedure to get admission in MBBS at AMU
8th June 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

My daughter passed 12th science B group with 86 PR & clear NEET Exam with 74 PR then what procedure to get Admission in MBBS at AMU
31st October 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I can circular of bHMS admission 2019-20 government Bd
3rd November 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

WITHOUT NEET CAN I TAKE AT AMU MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR RESPIRATORY THAPIEST
CAURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?