30th December 2015, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Junior Lecturer post in a government college?

I have completed M.Sc Biotechnology from OU. I want to join a givernment college as junior lecturer. So tell me how can i do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  2. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  3. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  4. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  5. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  6. How to get junior lecturer post in college?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  10. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  12. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  15. Age limit, percentage and dates of exam for SLET?
  16. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm?
  18. Can I apply for Lecturer post in Government College if my college doesnt have a UGC approval?
30th December 2015, 06:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Junior Lecturer post in a government college?

Yes, you are eligible to become lecturer if you have scored minimum 55% aggregate in M.Sc.

To become lecturer you have to qualify in NET examination. NET examination is conducted by UGC twice every year. To appear for examination minimum required eligibility is candidate must have passed master's degree with at least 55%.

There is no limitation to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in month of June and December. For more information about examination and syllabus visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
30th December 2015, 07:59 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

As, you have completed your master's degree course you are eligible to become lecturer but you need to qualify in NET examination for final recruitment.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and it is conducted for recruitment of candidates as lecturer and JRF. The required eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed master's or pursuing in 2nd year from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 55% aggregate in master's degree and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. The next year NET examination will be conducted in June. To get appointed in state government colleges you need to appear for SET examination.

For more information about NET examination visit at http://www.ugc.ac.in.
31st December 2015, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to qualify NET/SET in Biotechnology stream to become eligible for junior lecturer post in government colleges. For these exams 55% marks in M.Sc is the minimum requirement.

Hence, be prepared for these exams and try to qualify it with excellent scores. Selection for lecturer will be based on your score and academic record.
19th April 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 51%of marks with pass division in M.A. English literature, I am eligible for junior lecture in english?
10th January 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is B.sc B.ed in maths and physics,and M.A ENGLISH. Am I eligible to write NET exam for junior lecturers in English?
8th April 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I got 52% of marks with C grade in M.A.English, I am eligible for Jr. College lecturer in English in Pune university ?
5th August 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Which exam require for JR collage lecture post my qualifications M.A. History n M.A. Marathi.B.Ed
3rd October 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc maths from acharya nagarjuna university. I want to join a government college as junior lecturer. so tell me how can I do that?
4th December 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc. Mathematics from Pune university. How i can join Junior college, please give suggestions
25th January 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Become government English lecturer should i passed net exam with state government exam like GPSC?
27th January 2018, 05:30 PM
sree2244

For junior lecturer post in government college candidate should be got the 55% aggregate in M.Sc.
Process:-
Candidate must qualify in NET examination(Examination will be conducted twice in a year in the month of June & December).
For your reference go through bellow link
www.ugc.ac.in/
26th March 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Recently i have completed my m.com with 58% marks, so Am I eligible to become a junior lecturer?
29th March 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have applied for UPPSC Lecturer-Computer Science Job which is on Temporary basis.What are the chances that this job will become permanent.Requirement is B.Tech Knowledge of Hindi.And Preference will be given to M.Tech and Job Exp of 1 year.

I have done M.Tech and have around 2.5 years of job exp. Currently, I am working at MNC, IT company, which is private job on Permanent basis. Can you please suggest me whether I should move from Private job(permanent basis) to Govt. job(Temporary basis.)? Will this temporary job get confirmed?
26th April 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA in history and passed it with 45 percent. I want to apply as lecturer in junior college. How to go about it? Can you please help
28th June 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSc biotechnology. I want to become a junior lecturer. But you did not attend any NET OR SET exams. So please tell me can I apply or I'm I eligible to apply for Junior lecturer Position.
19th August 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for junior lecturer? I have completed M.Sc. B.Ed
Is there any competitive exam as eligibility criteria for junior college lecture
8th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon Sir/ Madam, I completed BCOM with 52% And MCOm with 50% And also completed MBA with 70%. But i want to join in Government intermediate and Degree college Lecturer through entrance exam. is it possible or not, please tell me the solution sir.
12th August 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I am NET QUALIFIED HOW I JOIN IN GOVT. JUNIOR COLLEGE AS LECTURER.PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE WAY.
23rd March 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I become junior lecturer in government college
14th June 2021, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

If someone has completed MCA with 55%u2105 and qualified UGC NET then she or he will be able to be a lecturer in university or government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?