31st January 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do post graduation in microbiology?

I want to know exactly where post graduation from microbiology can be done ,specially in IIT s and the eligibility criteria for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to do post graduation in microbiology? -- [New]
  2. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  3. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  5. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  7. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Which courses can I do after passing MSc? I have passed Post Graduation in Microbiology
  9. Details of the post office exam? What is the release date? I have completed Post Graduation in Microbiology with 72%
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  11. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  12. How can I get admission in Microbiology branch after PG in computers?
  13. Am i eligible for drug inspector after completing Biotech degree
  14. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do PG from NIFT?
  16. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  17. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  18. How to do post graduation from NIFT after doing graduation in computer science honors from banaras hindu university? What is the eligibility criteria?
31st January 2015, 08:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do post graduation in microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know exactly where post graduation from microbiology can be done ,specially in IIT s and the eligibility criteria for this?
In order get admission in M.Sc Microbiology in IIT, must stratify the below criteria,

-> Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for M.Sc Microbiology. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University which is recognized by UGC. The applicant must score more than 50% marks Graduation.

-> Its mandatory the candidates should complete Graduation in Microbiology or its equivalent qualification at graduation level.

-> Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the course. IIT may conduct their own entrance exam for the admission process.

Please refer the official website for more Information- https://www.iitm.ac.in
31st January 2015, 09:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do post graduation in microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc in Microbiology may vary slightly differs from college to college. Graduation in Microbiology is the minimum qualification required to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology

Applicant must possess minimum 50% marks in degree examination and 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. The admission M.Sc in Microbiology the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?