27th February 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?

Hello,
Can I do M.A. in Psychology after doing B.Ed? Can I do M.A. in Psychology after doing only B.Ed or I will have to do B.A. in Psychology or B.A in any other subject before doing M.A. in Psychology. I want to do B.Ed and then I want to do M.A. in Psychology and then PhD in Psychology, is it possible? Please tell. Please help. Thanks.

7th March 2016, 11:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I do M.A. in Psychology after doing B.Ed? Can I do M.A. in Psychology after doing only B.Ed or I will have to do B.A. in Psychology or B.A in any other subject before doing M.A. in Psychology. I want to do B.Ed and then I want to do M.A. in Psychology and then PhD in Psychology, is it possible? Please tell. Please help. Thanks.
Yes, you can study M.A in Psychology being a B.Ed holder. You must have studied B.A in Psychology in your graduation degree and then you must have studied B.Ed. The eligibility to study M.A in Psychology is a pass in bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;

The aspirant can study PhD after the completion of M.A in Psychology with 55% marks. The aspirant has to appear for entrance examination and interview before selection. The PhD is available in many universities in India like;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final-Revised -Ph.D. course .pdf(160.4 KB, 55 views)
5th October 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?

I have done B. Com n b. Ed n m teaching in a school for last 4 years. I deal with 4 to 6 year kids. I feel to pursue my interest in psychology .can i do M.A in psychology. Is there any scope for me in future. Please help
27th December 2018, 08:14 AM
Mynamethume

Is it possible to do Ph.D in Children Psychology after finishing M. Techand B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?