30th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration to complete Ph.D? List of best colleges to do Ph.D in Taxation

Dear Sir/Mam, I have completed my M.Com exam from Mumbai university.
I want to do PhD in taxation. Kindly provide the list of best colleges & duration of PhD. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Regard
Anita Patel

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities to do Ph.D in taxation?
  2. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  4. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  6. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  7. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  8. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD?
  9. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  10. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  11. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  12. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  14. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  15. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  16. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?
  17. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?
  18. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
4th January 2017, 04:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration to complete Ph.D? List of best colleges to do Ph.D in Taxation

Duration of Ph.D in Taxation Course:

The duration of this Ph.D in Taxation course generally varies from institute to institute and the mode in which you study. In general, it takes time about 3 to 4 years for full time course and nearly 5 to 7 years for correspondence mode. Direct Ph.D in Taxation course is not offered by the Universities and instead you may choose Ph.D in Accounting which is near to the desired course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Shivaji University is the best university that offers this Ph.D in Accounting course. Here are the contact details and I suggest you to contact them before you proceed to pursue the program.

Ph. No: 0231 260 9063

Address: Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra-416004

http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?