1st February 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study BA Fine Art and entrance exam for it? Scope of this course in India?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Art stream and now want to study BA Fine Art. Please tell me list of colleges in Arunachal Pradesh and entrance exam for it? Scope of this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. List private colleges offering B.Ed. course in Arunachal Pradesh?
  2. List of best colleges and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) from Tamil Nadu? Minimum marks required in 12th for it?
  3. Entrance exams to take admission in master degree in Commercial Fine Art? List of best colleges in Kolkata for it?
  4. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  6. List of government Fine Arts colleges of North East India? Cut off marks for admission in BFA? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of best schools in Arunachal Pradesh with their affiliation for admission in 11th standard
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Fine Art from IGNOU? List of study centers in Jharkhand?
  11. Scope in Arunachal Pradesh after M.Sc in Fisheries? Expected salary per month?
  12. List of top colleges and entrance exams to study PGDM course? List of colleges accepting CAT score?
  13. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  15. Entrance exams of different fine art colleges across India and their forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best and affordable engineering colleges for Civil Engineering? I am from Arunachal Pradesh
  17. Can I apply for Assam entrance exam? I'm from Arunachal pradesh
  18. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
4th February 2017, 05:03 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study BA Fine Art and entrance exam for it? Scope of this course in India?

Following is the list of the colleges at Arunachal Pradesh
>> Dera Natung Government college , Itanagar
>> Arunachal University , Lohit
>> Indira Gandhi government college, Lohit
>> St Francis college, West Siang
>> Himalayan University, Papum rare

** Entrance exam of the BA is taken mostly by college itself.
** You need to get the admission form from the college office and attach required documents.
** After passing the graduation course a candidate can become a artist in government office or can work as a art teacher, or also can make career in photography, fashion, design, television.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?